Finding Broken Sketch Relations

Often times I do not see geometry with a different color, even though the sketch shows as broken, and I get the error that "This sketch contains dimensions or relations to model geometry which no longer exists".

Is there a way to highlight, or is there a tool like "Zoom to Selection", to find the broken entities? Even when there is a differently colored piece of geometry it can often difficult to discern within a busy sketch.

Or is there an option to change the color of the broken geometry from something other than a brown that can be difficult to spot (even if it is visible next to the other black parts of the defined sketch)?

Because the sketch I am currently looking at is fully defined, the SketchXpert is not available to help, and I don't know if it would help even if it was available.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have the "View Sketch Relations" option turned on?  It sounds like you probably don't.  If you will turn that on then broken relations will show up red instead of the default, and you can click on them to delete them (which is what sounds like what needs to happen when you get the error message you mentioned).